We are an Artsmark Partner
Artsmark is the creative quality standard for schools and education settings, awarded by Arts Council England, recognising their commitment to high quality arts and cultural education.
As an Artsmark partner, we support schools and education settings on their Artsmark journey, inspiring children and young people to create, experience, and participate in great arts and culture.
We can offer:
- Circus skills and drama workshops
- Opportunities to visit our venue to see a live performance
- Tours of our venue for pupils and staff
- Talks by Jacksons Lane’s staff about their job roles and how they started working in the arts
- Delivery of Arts Award at Discover and Explore
- Bespoke projects for schools
The opportunity to take part in Jacksons Lane’s workshops has enabled our pupils to develop their drama techniques and circus skills in a fun environment where their confidence has soared. I am in no doubt that this experience has helped pupils to achieve their potential and surpass their target grades.
– Head of Drama, St Thomas More School, Wood Green
We need volunteers!
Many of our participation projects rely on support from our fabulous volunteers. Find out how you could get involved.