From bricks and chairs to lighting and everything in between, we need your help to complete our building and make it accessible, welcoming and comfortable for our communities: for now and the future.
Please click the links below for more information on how you can support us by buying bricks for our building, helping us to purchase new lights, or by taking your place in our theatre by naming a seat.
Alternatively, if you have any questions or wish to make a donation over the phone, you can call our team on 020 8340 5226.Buy a Brick Love a Lantern Name a Seat
We haven’t allowed this major project to detract from our mission of using the arts to increase confidence, reduce isolation and improve wellbeing for people of all ages across north London.
Since our closure in May 2020, we have:
- Delivered 283 festive hampers to older adults around Haringey who would have been alone on Christmas Day.
- Created 75 friendship pairings by matching local volunteers and older adults, via the Feeling Good programme.
- Supported numerous artists with commissions and support during a hugely challenging year for the creative sector.
- Our participation project JL Circus has provided workshops, equipment and light-hearted videos for Haringey-based young people.
- Despite our income being severely limited, we continued our outreach and community programmes to give artists and audiences a much-needed connection.
If we’re to continue supporting our communities, we need your help. Please dig deep and donate. Your support will allow us to reach more people than ever before.
Other Ways to get Involved
If you would like to discuss further opportunities for involvement with Jacksons Lane, including individual gifts, sponsorship and naming opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Monique, Executive Director of Jacksons Lane – you can fill in the form to send her a message.