Support our ramp
The cost of materials has shot up since we started the renovations of our building.
The new ramp, which we so desperately needed, ended up costing £35,000 more than expected.
This money is the equivalent to a year’s worth of weekly circus workshops for 100 young people who couldn’t otherwise afford to take part.
Please donate so we can cover the cost of the ramp.
We haven’t allowed this major project to detract from our mission of using the arts to increase confidence, reduce isolation and improve wellbeing for people of all ages across north London.
Since our closure in May 2020, we have:
- Delivered 283 festive hampers to older adults around Haringey who would have been alone on Christmas Day.
- Created 75 friendship pairings by matching local volunteers and older adults, via the Feeling Good programme.
- Supported numerous artists with commissions and support during a hugely challenging year for the creative sector.
- Our participation project JL Circus has provided workshops, equipment and light-hearted videos for Haringey-based young people.
- Despite our income being severely limited, we continued our outreach and community programmes to give artists and audiences a much-needed connection.
If we’re to continue supporting our communities, we need your help. Please dig deep and donate. Your support will allow us to reach more people than ever before.
Other Ways to get Involved
If you would like to discuss further opportunities for involvement with Jacksons Lane, including individual gifts, sponsorship and naming opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
For more information, please contact Monique, Executive Director of Jacksons Lane – you can fill in the form to send her a message.