Terms & Conditions
The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on tickets, or displayed on the premises or on our publicity material to:
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, mobile devices
- ask every member of the audience to have a valid ticket
- request the ticket holder to leave the premises
- make changes to the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a refund to the value of the ticket price
- withdraw any expired refunds that are credited to accounts 12 months after issue. The money will be donated to our charity work on projects for young people and older people living in our community.
A fee of £1.95 is payable per transaction on tickets bought online and over the phone. There is no booking fee on tickets purchased in person at the Box Office.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
We accept payments made by MasterCard and Visa.
As standard, latecomers will not be admitted to shows at Jacksons Lane and no refund will be offered. In exemplary circumstances when latecomers may be admitted, FOH Assistants will be contacted by radio and FOH Assistants will open the house doors to let patrons in at an appropriate time. If the theatre is dark, FOH Assistants will use torches to show the patrons in, showing them to assigned seats when possible, or at the rear of the auditorium if required to avoid disruption of the performance.
Please ensure you allow 20 minutes before the performance if you are collecting tickets from the box office.
Refunds and exchanges
As standard, tickets are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable. Where tickets may be transferred to another show within the same production, an administration charge of £1.95 will be charged.
Tickets will not be refunded unless a performance is cancelled or abandoned when less than half the performance has taken place.
Where a customer is purchasing tickets online, customers are entirely responsible for entering their details correctly on the online booking form. You warrant that all details supplied by you are true and accurate. If there are any changes to your details once your booking is concluded then it is your responsibility to inform the Theatre.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavour to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £1.95. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession at least one hour before the performance begins.
If you pay for your tickets to be posted to you, your tickets will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days.
- Only food purchased from Pink Café may be taken into the auditorium, café or foyer.
- No hot food may be taken into the auditorium.
- No glass may be taken into the auditorium.
- The house will usually open 15-30 minutes prior to the performance.
- Where seating is reserved, moving to a seat without the requisite ticket is prohibited.
- Where re-entry is permitted, patrons may be asked to take an alternative seat upon re-entry to avoid disruption to other patrons.
- Buggies or prams must be left outside the auditorium, unless otherwise instructed.
- The use of skateboards, bikes, scooters or rollerblades is prohibited.
- Bikes must be left outside the venue, making use of Highgate tube station bike parking.
- Strobe lighting, weapons and smoke effects maybe be used in productions; patrons should contact Box Office for more information in advance of the production if they are sensitive to these elements.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
Reg. Charity No. 1119318 VAT No. 587095103
Read our full Terms and Conditions here.