In the wake of a relationship, a woman sifts through other people’s stories.
An attempt to contain her overflowing thoughts.
Blending true stories with fiction, movement with text and live music, Deluge is a comedic piece of magical realism about the things we lose and how we grieve.
Supported by Arts Council England
Suitable for ages 12+
- Creator & performer: Gabriela Flarys
- Director: Andrea Maciel
- Dramaturge: Andrea Maciel & Gabriela Flarys
- Composer: Lily Rae
- Costumer designer: Anouk Van Der Zee
- Lighting designer & virtual projections: Julio Parente
- Photographer: Julia Testa, Alex Brenner
Themes of bereavment
If you have any particular concerns or questions you have about the performance, please contact our team and we do our best to help.