Support
Jacksons Lane

Jacksons Lane is proud to have been at the heart of North London’s cultural and artistic community for the past 35 years. This has only been made possible by the continued support and vision of our funders. Currently we receive 40% of our annual budget from Arts Council England and London Borough of Haringey, meaning we need to find the remaining 60% ourselves through our activities and fundraising.  

The generosity and support of individuals, trusts and foundations, corporations and statutory bodies enables us at Jacksons Lane to:

  • Support and nurture 40 developing artists and companies every year
  • Present over 200 performances every year at highly subsidised rates
  • Provide activities, courses, workshops and participation opportunities for 2,500 people every week
  • Engage thousands of children and young people from across North London with culture and the arts
  • Deliver a multi-million pound restoration project with a team of architects and our community to redevelop our beautiful, landmark building into a centre that is truly fit for the 21st century

With your help we can continue and expand on this work.
Thank you.

I love Jacksons Lane and its ever exciting and innovative approach to the arts. It is the heart of the artistic community in Haringey offering a fantastic cultural centre for everyone to enjoy. David Lammy, MP for Tottenham

Jacksons Lane is a registered charity.

Registered Charity Number: 1119318