Creating a space for everyone
In order to keep all our visitors safe and comfortable we have also ensured to take social distancing in mind while creating our new space. We will have regular cleaning throughout the day in addition to hand sanitiser dispensers located throughout the building, and a COVID-19 risk assessment and action plan. Details of these documents will be available to view both onsite or via contacting [email protected].
- A new passenger lift means that Studio 1 is now easily accessed by wheelchair users via the ground floor
- Improved hearing loop system
- Level access across all studio spaces
- Two separate fully accessible toilets
- Accessible café bar and box office counters
- New accessible entrance to building
- Improved and greater amount of accessible seating in the auditorium
- The layout of the building has been improved, with the entrance relocated for greater convenience
- Improved signage around the building
- Our website has been thoroughly redesigned, and is now 2.1+ rated for WPA accessible web design.
Our theatre has a hearing induction loop system.
Guide dogs are welcome into the building.
Any questions about access?
We’re here to help in any way that we can. Either get in touch via phone, or send us a message using the form. A member of the team will be happy to help!
General Enquiries: 07761 104937