Bazazi Brothers’ Big Bash
Curated by Nearly There Yet28 Jul 8.00pm
Bazazi Brothers Edward and Kaveh compere a kaleidoscopic closing-night cabaret: a deadly mix of debauchery, circus and sideshow that’ll knock you sideways.
Bazazi Brothers' Big Bash line-up:
- Chris Thomas: Cyr wheel (Facebook / Instagram)
- Natalie Reckert: hand-balancing (Website / Instagram)
- Jackie Le: aerial hoop (Website / Instagram)
- Symoné: rollerskating hula hoop (Website / Instagram)
- Roundhouse Street Circus Collective (Website / Instagram)
- Rayguns Look Real Enough: comedy mash-up band (Website / Instagram)
- The Flying Bazazi Brothers: juggling (Website / Instagram)
Join them for the show, then join them for the after-party. Wear blue and orange for the full immersive experience.
Part of Postcards 2018, our annual Pay What You Want festival. Book your tickets, watch the show and pay what you think it's worth afterwards.
Duration: 2h (approx.) plus after-party until 1am
Age guidance: 18+
Show info: Contains adult content