Find out about our full Board
Supporting the organisation with their time and expertise, our dedicated Board of Trustees give their time and skills on a voluntary basisWho's on the Board?
JL Youth Board
The JL Youth Board is formed of a core group of JL Circus participants and offers a platform for young people’s voices: a creative and interactive space to shape the future development of JL Circus. JL Youth Board meetings happen twice termly at Jacksons Lane.
There are many advantages to being part of the Youth Board including:
- Getting to be part of the decision making process on all our projects.
- Learning new skills that are great for your CV
- Learning how to manage your own events
- Benefiting from work experience opportunities
- Free tickets to performances at Jacksons Lane and other venues
- Being the first to benefit from other opportunities such as the National Youth Circus Weekend.
- Gain mentoring opportunities from Jacksons Lane staff
Download the document below to find out more about the benefits of being a member.
We are always looking for young people to join our Youth Board. If you are interested in finding out more contact Natalia at [email protected]