Donate & Support

Jacksons Lane is proud to have been at the heart of north London’s cultural and artistic community for over 40 years.

This is only possible through your support. Currently we receive 20% of our annual budget from Arts Council England and Haringey Council; this means we need to raise the remaining 80% ourselves through our charitable activities and the generosity of our supporters, allowing us to:

  • Support and nurture 400 artists and companies every year
  • Present over 250 performances every year at highly subsidised rates, and give free tickets to those groups who would not be able to access the arts due to financial restraints
  • Provide activities, courses, workshops and participation opportunities for more than 3,800 people every week
  • Engage thousands of children and young people from across north London with culture and the arts, often for the first time
  • Continue to open on Christmas Day to provide Christmas lunch with all the trimmings, gifts, and a full day of entertainment for older and disabled people in our community who would otherwise be spending Christmas alone
  • Deliver a multi-million pound restoration project with a team of architects and our community to redevelop our beautiful, landmark building into a centre that is truly fit for the 21st century

With your help we can continue and expand on this work.

Thank you.

Sign up for updates