Ts & Cs
- This is a prize draw to win one jar of sweets, subject to availability. There is one prize package. To enter, please fill in your name, email address, your guess for the number of sweets in the jar, and read the terms and conditions on the prize draw page.
- The person to guess the closest to the correct number of lollipops in the jar will be selected as the winner. If more than one person guesses the correct, or closest, number, the winner will be selected at random from the correct, or closest, entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions by a member of the Jacksons Lane marketing team, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- The prize draw opens at 12:30pm BST on 11.06.22 and closes at 5:30 pm BST on 11.06.2022. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the prize draw.
- The winner’s name will be published in a direct email to them by 22.04.22. The winners may see their names posted on the Jacksons Lane website and on other websites and social media accounts.
- The prize may be collected by the winner from Jacksons Lane.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees of Jacksons Lane, their families, or anyone professionally connected to the prize draw either themselves or through their families.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
- Jacksons Lane is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
- Jacksons Lane reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the prize draw without notice, but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, Jacksons Lane reserves the right to select another winner.
- Jacksons Lane will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to Jacksons Lane at the address show below.
- Jacksons Lane is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the prize draw and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the its Privacy Notice https://www.jacksonslane.org.uk/privacy-cookies. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the prize draw and delivering any prizes and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the prize draw. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the prize draw. Jacksons Lane will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prizes.
- Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Jacksons Lane, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Jacksons Lane in accordance with its Privacy Notice https://www.jacksonslane.org.uk/privacy-cookies to send news about shows, events, fundraising and other activities. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
- By entering the prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being organised by Jacksons Lane, 269A Archway Rd, London N6 5AA.
- These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.