A brand new circus company supported by Jacksons Lane
Lucky Pigeons is soulful stories and stupid circus – a bright and infectious experience so fresh, the pigeons haven’t even hatched yet.
A mix of absurd and extravagant theatre, impressive acrobatics, empathetic and funny stories with a pinch of satirical spice. This is their first work-in-progress showing.
Brain Fools is led by Finn and Toffy, recent graduates of National Centre for Circus Arts. They’ll be joined here joined by many others from their year to incorporate Chinese pole, tight wire and aerial performance.
Finn also came up through the ranks of Jacksons Lane’s Youth Circus programme several years ago (of which we are most proud).
Supported by Jacksons Lane and National Centre for Circus Arts. Mentored by Sean Kempton.
Suitable for ages 4+
Guest performance by Delia Ceruti
Delia Ceruti will be performing traSh, a solo, work-in-progress, piece on fast fashion, as an opener to Lucky Pigeons.
A highly visual performance, where the circus technique of hair suspension is combined with movement and physical theatre, in a counterweighted system.
This performance includes short video extracts from a documentary which has been rated as PG13. If you would like further information, please contact our box office on [email protected]
- Director & Tightwire: Finn Burnett Pope
- Costumes & Chinese Pole: Jennifer Wilso
- Videographer & Straps: Hannah Everett
- Stage Design & Handbalancer: Brett Tatham Wood
- Production Assistant & Aerial Rope: Sophie Earl
- Assistant Director (Movement) & Handbalancer: Edu Martinez
- Company Producer & Aerial Rope : Toffy Paulweber
- Sound Designer & Performer: Peter Buffrey
- Stage Manager: Jared Shanks
- Videography: Ericka Duffy
- Photography: Jay Kasitz
- Social Media Manager: Emeline Therias
- traSh Direction & Performance: Delia Ceruti
- traSh Light Design: Massimo Vesco
- traSh Photography: Andrea Macchia
Lucky Pigeons is supported by Arts Councils of England, Jacksons Lane, Fish Island Cirucs and National Centre for Circus Arts, Nofitstate. Mentored by Sean Kempton (Directing), Tete Bech Trio (Acrobatics), Splitsecond (Producing)
traSh is supported by CirKo Vertigo, Victoria Works Arts, Fish Island Circus, and Brain Fools.