The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on tickets, or displayed on the premises or on our publicity material to:
refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
· refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, mobile devices
· request the ticket holder to leave the premises
· make changes to the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
· cancel the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a refund to the value of the ticket price
· withdraw any expired refunds that are credited to accounts 12 months after issue. The money will be donated to good causes and projects for children living in our community.
A fee of £1.95 is payable per transaction on tickets bought online and over the phone. There is no booking fee on tickets purchased in person at the Box Office.
Sage Pay provides a secure payment gateway (Level 1 PCI DSS), processing payments for thousands of online businesses, including ours. It is Sage Pay’s utmost priority to ensure that transaction data is handled in a safe and secure way.
We accept payments made by MasterCard and Visa.
Where possible latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance, or interval. For some productions, latecomers will not be admitted and no refund will be offered. Please ensure you allow 15 minutes before the performance if you are collecting tickets from the box office.
Refunds and exchanges
Tickets are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavour to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £1.95. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession at least one hour before the performance begins.
If you pay for your tickets to be posted to you, your tickets will usually be delivered within 3-5 working days.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Reg. Charity No. 1119318 VAT No. 587095103