The management reserves the right, in combination with any other statements or directives shown on tickets, or displayed on the premises or on our publicity material to -
- refuse admission of the ticket holder to the premises
- refuse entry and use on the premises of any form of audio or visual recording equipment, mobile devices
- request the ticket holder to leave the premises
- make any changes whatsoever in the performance owing to unforeseen or unavoidable cause
- cancel or abandon the performance for reason beyond its control without notice and without being liable to pay any person compensation for damages other than a refund to the value of the ticket price.
any refunds that are credited to accounts will expire 12 months after issue and will be donated to good causes and projects for children living in our community.
Customer details are held on our database in compliance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
Reg. Charity No. 1119318 VAT No. 587095103
A fee of £1.95 is payable per transaction on tickets bought online and over the phone. There is no booking fee on tickets purchased in person at the Box Office.
Where possible latecomers will be admitted at a suitable break in the performance, or interval. For some productions, latecomers will not be admitted and no refund will be offered. Please ensure you allow 15 minutes before the performance if you are collecting tickets from the box office.
Refunds and exchanges
Tickets are strictly non-transferable and non-refundable.
In the event of a sold out performance, as a courtesy, we will endeavor to resell your tickets for an administration charge of £1.95. We cannot guarantee a resale and the tickets must be in our possession at least one hour before the performance begins.